Saturday, October 22, 2011

Clean and Simple 163

The house has been very quiet this morning, the laundry is done, the kitchen is clean, Noah is sleeping...STAMPING TIME!!   I haven't played many challenges of late, but this week's Clean and Simple has a DELIGHTFULLY clean and simple sketch...quick and easy, the possibilities are ENDLESS...here are three I came up with in no time!!

 Yesterday, while shopping with my daughter Emma, I found these felt leaves at World Market(what a FUN place to shop!!).  Added a Papertrey Ink sentiment( Autumn Acorns).
 For this one, I used the middle sized flower from the threesomes that I die cut the other day for a card and used 2 papertrey ink sets(Heart Prints and Through the trees) stamping the hearts and tree branches with versamark, stamping on flowers and clear embossing.  I took my Spiced Marmalade distress ink pad and kept dotting flowers with it until the patterns were formed with the orange(this was textured paper and it wasn't as easy to get solid color very quickly).  Dotted with black stick on dots and added Stampendous sentiment, rounded only bottom corner(yes, I did that on purpose...just because:)!!)
This one I used a die cut from Papertrey Ink as well as the snowflake stamp that matches it(Peace Be Still), stamped in Real Red and added a red rhinestone in center. The sentiment is also Papertrey Ink(Signature Christmas).  This one I rounded both right side corners...this one I just thought it looked better that way...oh creativity...lol:)!!
LOVE this sketch!!!!
Thanks for looking, hope you have a great weekend!!

6 comments:

  1. Simple card, but so beautiful and elegant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! Simple, but that's the style I like!
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards - love them all !

    Carol W

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I just cant chose between these, they are all so gorgeous...I need to try this sketch :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. All three of these are great, Lisa. I really love the orange flowers, but they're all fabulous. It's a great sketch. Ann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lisa, These are wonderful I love all your versions! So glad you had time to play! Congrats on your showcased card for LIM, it was gorgeous! :0) Gay xx

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa