Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Less is More 44...GREEN

The challenge for Less is More this week is to use the color green.  My daughter had a party with friends here last night, so Noah and I took to my craft room and watched Polar Express and Home Alone 2...and I made cards!!  What fun!!  Here's what I came up with...fast and easy(the cards AND post)!
 The first one uses a single stamp from Inkadinkado.  I stamped in Old Olive, colored letters of sentiment in Old Olive and flourish in Certainly Celery.  I dotted with 5 celery colored rhinestones and popped up on Old Olive card
 Stamped this flourish...what can I say, it was a flourish kinda night.... from Papertrey Ink's Silent Night in Always Artichoke, the sentiment (from the same set) also in Artichoke and dotted with silver pearls
This third one has blue in it...couldn't escape the sky.  The trees are two stamps from Heartfelt Creations.  Stamped both stamps in Artichoke(loving that green!!)...sponged with bashful blue, masking a bit for the clouds and under the trees...added Hero Arts sentiment and dotted with white gel pen for snow in sky and on trees...I PROMISE there's snow...you need to click on the picture to look closer!  Initially was  a bit stumped by the green, but once I started thinking about things other than trees, it became fun!!
Must run...have to brush up on chapter 3 of Algebra before my tutee gets here (yes, I looked it up, one who is tutored is a tutee...I won't tell him that!!)....have a great day!!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

13 comments:

  1. Sounds like my kind of evening Lisa! Love your cards - especially the last one with those stunning trees and all that fabulous snow! Have fun tutoring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Lisa, you have some great stamps. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards well done :O) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beauty! So stylish! Great!
    (Nusechka)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your flourishes and really like the trees wit the falling snow. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. My kind of evening as well, I love Tom Hanks he was soo good in 'BIG' I ramble please excuse me, Hi Lisa, :0) Beautiful flourishes and a wonderful snowy scene, I think you had a very productive time and you made some gorgeous green cards, Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cards. The flourishes are wonderful!
    The 3rd card is STUNNING- love the sky and the snow. Lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All are wonderful Lisa, but that first has to be my favourite as I love CAS designs Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous bunch of card Lisa, they are all stunning but I love the sky effect on the last one!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, a wonderful bunch of cards, love the fabulous flourishes, and the snowy scene, all are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful, beautiful cards, Lisa!! I Love the swirls, but that tree card is AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'd be hard pressed to pick a favorite from these! Each one is so special.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa