Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas!!

I just wanted to say Merry Christmas to all you who visit, read, and comment on my blog!  I hope you all have a wonderfully blessed and very happy Christmas!!
After starting this blog at the end of March this year, I have had the most amazing time not only sharing my cards and life with others, but of  meeting and getting to know SO many wonderful women...inspired by their lives and artistry!!  I am so thankful for all you who take the time to leave comments...you have been such an encouragement to me in so many ways!!  It has been a fantastic year, can hardly wait to start the new one...see you soon!!  Hugs!! xx-oo  Lisa:


4 comments:

  1. Happy Cjhristmas Lisa
    I bet your wintery scene looks fabulous

    Thank YOU for all your inspiration!

    mandi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you and your family! Hope you enjoy a wonderful holiday season! Thanks for sharing your beautiful creations with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a new reader and love your work. Keep it up! Happy holidays and best wishes for a happy, healthy new year. Can't wait to see what you have for us next.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Very Merry Christmas to you too Lisa and I hope you have a wonderful family Christmas :)
    I didn't realise you have only been blogging since March...snap, I'm February. I love visiting your blog, you're such a talented crafter:)
    Hugs
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa