Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Stamping Again!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!!  We had a very sweet Christmas at our house...the time with my daughter and son-in-law passed by too quickly, though, but was sweet!!  I LOVE Christmas, but am ready to put all the decorations away and begin the new year... I am REALLY ready for Spring...my son-in-law informed me that Winter had just begun the day before I proclaimed this to everyone...oh well...I'm still ready for it anyway...and with Christmas over, we're on our way to it!!
With my sister home in Miami and my children home in Nashville, the craft room is once again mine...but will admit that getting the mojo back is slow going...what fun being able to spend time with my stamps and paper again, though!!!
Had need of a guy birthday card, and he has a love of music(has an incredible voice), so had to have music on it somewhere. My husband puts the Beatle's Birthday song on other's Facebook pages for their birthdays, so thought the sentiment was PERFECT!!
So nice to have so many star dies...used Stampin Up and Papertrey Ink's dies, along with a Fiskar star punch. Here's what I did:  Used a 2" strip of bazzill java paper.  The top cut out is the punch, the bottom two are Papertrey Ink die cuts.  I used dotted red bazzill paper and thin chip board for the stars, the top and bottom are the 2 smallest Stampin Up die cut stars, the middle one is the star punch.  The sentiment is Hero Arts, the score is Stampendous.  Yeah!!... it's good being back...hope to visit you all soon!!!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

6 comments:

  1. It's good to get back to stamping again! Love your stars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your clever use of the star punch on the java strip! Glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa!
    wow I love the effect of the stars positioned inside the negative of the die cut!
    Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisa, It's those negative die cuts again...becoming a firm favourite of mine.... they're so neat!
    Love the sentiment too :)
    Wishing you all the best for 2012 and look forward to visiting your blog all through the coming year, keep the inspiration coming :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want the template please send me you can

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa