Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A Thank You in Pink and Olive

My sister is visiting, so...stamping's on hold until Thursday...BUT...I stamped this image before her arrival, cut it out while we were talking the other night, colored(while talking to my mom) and put it on a card all while she was in the shower this morning....I just HAD to make a card...I AM funny, huh....lol!!
This is a stamp from Inkadinkado, the sentiment, as well.  I stamped, cut out and colored with Old Olive, Certainly Celery, Regal Rose and Melon Mambo for the pinks.  layered on textured old olive and white bazzill paper.  See you Thursday or Friday!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

5 comments:

  1. WOW, beautiful card, so elegant!!! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning
    mandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this color combination, Lisa. The pink flowers looks so pretty against the black. Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. The simplicity of the card is what makes it so eye-catching. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup! Simply stunning, LOL Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa