Saturday, February 18, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays 40...Tie One On...Again

Another card for CAS-ual Friday's challenge 40, to make a card with a party theme and have ribbon on it.  It's also made from another sketch from Papercrafts magazine...loving those sketches!!   I made this with a border stamp from Heidi Grace Designs(Borders) and sentiment from Hero Arts(Birthday Sayings)...stamped in Melon Mambo and colored with Pretty in Pink, dotted with black Enamel Accents.  The bow, Papertrey Ink ribbon.
I masked the space for the sentiment and stamped the border above and below the space for the ribbon.  I used a Ribbon Slot Punch Tool from Making Memories, punched two slots,  and wove the ribbon underneath the sentiment.
The card measures 6 1/2' x 4"...fits a business sized envelope.  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

10 comments:

  1. I love your work. I am now a follower. I'd love it if you'd stop by my blog although the postings are rather off and on for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet. Love the ribbon going under the sentiment and the pretty bow. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great card. I think I'd better follow you so I don't mis a thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card - its so pretty! Your ribbon is gorgeous and I wish I could tie a bow like yours! The little flowers are just so sweet too, hugs x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very clever, very well-executed, very, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pink ribbon in this card. What a great way to add a ribbon! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty! Love the textured paper and the ribbon layout! Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really darling card!! Love the pink :) Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another creative ribbon treatment! Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect CAS card, love how the ribbon goes behind the sentiment :) Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa