Saturday, February 11, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays... Love Ya to Pieces #2

I don't know what it is about challenges for me, these days.  I just love and am inspired by them, so one card just never seems to be enough for me.  I had this little sailboat from Verve and just couldn't resist the urge to make a paper pieced card with it for CAS-ual Fridays challenge 39...to make a card that is paper pieced.  Here's my card:
I used a stamp from Verve's Text Objects(sailboat) and the sentiment is from another Verve set, To The Moon.  I Used Papertrey Ink rick rack/zig zag die for waves and Papertrey paper...brown and light blue are Stampin Up.  Stamped the sailboat on card and layered on chipboard and pieced the different parts of the boat onto the stamped image on card.  Fun challenge:)!!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

14 comments:

  1. Totally adorable,Lisa! Love that Verve sailboat and the waves are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't mind you being inspired... that means a feast for my eyes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is too cute! Love those waves and the boat!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another one for my faves- you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant, what fun:0) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soooo cute! Your little sail boat is adorable! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute and so brilliant.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your little sailboat sailing along the rick rack waves!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so neat and cute Lisa, you're certainly on a roll at the moment :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely adorable!! I am SO casing this for my new grandson that is due in April!! Love it! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! We're so glad you did!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an adorable little boat and I love the rick rack waves!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa