Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Some More Squares

After I made my card for Runway Inspired Challenge...that didn't make it to Runway Inspired Challenge...I was liking the idea of making 3/4" squares...so I made another:
I used a vine stamp from A Muse and stamped it three times with versamark on Stampin up retired gray...the border is the current gray.  I clear embossed two and white embossed one(you can punch four 3/4"squares from one stamp...so clear needed one more than the white squares).  I cut with my cutting board, not punched, 3/4" chipboard squares...my punch couldn't do it.  Added Stampin Up sentiment(Warmest Regards),  and ribbon(don't know what's up with ribbon...I HARDLY EVER use ribbon...lately..A LOT:)!!).  I think gray and yellow look "fine" together:)!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

12 comments:

  1. What an absolutely lovely idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the use of the two different eps and the grid. Really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love leaf images and the clear and white mix is fabulous. Great colour combo too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! Love the little embossed squares. The grays with yellow are so classy. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my. THis is gorgeous. Love those squares and LOVE the gray and yellow together. :) Ann

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very classy! I like the yellow ribbon with the gray.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa