Saturday, April 7, 2012

Happy Easter!!

I shopped early this morning for my ham, and Easter dinner 'fixins' as we say here in the south:)!!  I got this set of stamps from Annabelle Stamps last year AFTER Easter, and decided to make an Easter card with them...
I LOVE this scene and the sentiments are from the set as well, the one on the top is a masked part of one of the sentiments.  I used Papertrey Ink polka dotted paper and wood impression plate.  This card speaks the truth of the Easter holiday...The Lord is the light of MY world!  I am so thankful for all He did on that cross over 2000 years ago, my life has been and continues to be transformed by His great love!!!  I hope and pray the same for you all...hope your Easter is wonder"filled" and filled, too, with much happiness!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

5 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful Lisa... love Easter cards showing the real meaning of Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card Lisa! I just love to see Easter cards celebrating the risen Christ!
    Happy Easter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that stamp and the paper piecing you did!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous! Love the images. My heart is full in so many ways due to the wonderful joy of Easter Sunday. Blessings to you and your family as you celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa - I just love your stuff and would love to see you submit to Paper Crafts magazine!
    http://www.papercraftsconnection.com/submit/
    Susan R. Opel
    Creative Editor, Paper Crafts magazine

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa