Friday, December 14, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays 82 ...Score It!

This week at CAS-ual Fridays, the challenge is to make a clean and simple project using creative scoring on your project...
cfc82
The sponsor for this week's challenge is...none other than...Scor Pal!!
Home
The winner of this week's challenge will win their very own Scor Buddy!!  I have one and my Scor Buddy is REALLY my buddy...it's close by me in my craft room all the time for constant use!!!
Oh my...I had so much fun scoring that I made not just one, but 3 cards...the first is my challenge card...
 I scored white paper and sponged with red, then punched with EK Success flower punch.  I also scored the black paper...here's a close-up...
I used an oval punch for the sentiment, which is from CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Calm and Gentle...the next also used a sentiment from the same set, the same flower punch and some washi tape...
The third one used the same diagonal scoring and a sentiment from CAS-ual Fridays Stamp Countdown set...
I used my favorite rainbow color palette of inks and papers, and a die from My Favorite Things Stacking Stars with some glossy accents  to give the turquoise star some "shine"!
Hope you will join in the fun this week...so...get out your scoring tools...would LOVE to see your creative scoring!!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

11 comments:

  1. Very inspiring! Thanks Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your CAS cards. It shows that CAS does not mean dull and boring. Thanks for sharing your wonderful ideas
    Nessie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three fabulous designs, love the happy rainbow card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My Gosh, these are all fantastic cards!! I can't even choose a favorite!! Well done X's 3!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh the inspiration Lisa. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are beautiful, Nothing like I have seen before very creative. Have become a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards!!!

    Stacey
    http://staceyscreativecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just made my own version of your top card! I love it!!!! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE the black and white contrast! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Even in 2016 these are great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Even in 2016 these are great cards!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa