Saturday, December 1, 2012

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

I have been seeing lots of cards with the Memory Box Landscape dies and pulled my Country one out and made this...
I ran the die through with white an  black cardstock and with green for the tree.  I used a star die from Simon Says Stamp(Holiday Shapes) for the tiny star on top of the tree and the sentiment is actually 2 cut up sentiments from a Papertrey Ink set(Big and Bold Holiday Wishes)...I have really been set free about cutting sentiments and stamps, in general, apart...great when you can say what you want, even though the stamps didn't originally say it:)!!  Hope you have a great weekend!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

7 comments:

  1. Oh this is such a brilliant way to use this die, love that lone green tree...so magical :0) I love to try and mix and match sentiment stamps too ...even if it does mean cutting them up!!!
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. CLEVER! But then you always are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, and clever! I love this card, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that little tree Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab way to use the die and your sentiments. x

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa