Saturday, February 9, 2013

Clean and Simple Card Making 2 Card

I have finally gotten around to trying my hand at a techniques and design of the Clean and Simple 2 Card Making Classes!!
Yeah...here's what I made...
Made with a set from Verve called Brighter Days.  I stamped the flowers in Stampin Up Summer Sun and Pumpkin Pie and took my water blender pen and dragged the color of the stamped image to make the flowers all orange or yellow.  Added a sentiment from set and water colored some summer sun on
the "brighter"...die cut a circle and popped up the flowers on the card.  Thought to add some splatters,   but couldn't get it right...splattering seems to go against my nature:)!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

6 comments:

  1. This is quite lovely. And I'm with you on splattering. I can't seem to do it as it goes against my nature as well. I love the yellows and oranges and the cutout with the stitching around it. That really emphasizes the sentiment. So sweet. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. I literally inhaled. This is GORGEOUS! I'm a new follower and will be back for more...and more...and more!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card Lisa. I love the gems in the center of the flowers. Wasn't it a fun class.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's beautiful Lisa, so soft and lovely!
    I'm with you with the splattering, as with distressing, it's just not working for me!
    Wishing you a peaceful Sunday
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very darling card. I love the circle cut out and the bling in the flowers. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I joined the class late and I'm enjoying the videos as and when I can.... I could listen to Julie Ebersole for ages, she's such a jolly lady :0)
    Super card, the citrus colours and the sentiment look great together :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa