Monday, October 28, 2013

Christmas in Pink

I had the Holly Jolly die set from Lil'Inker Designs on my desk from a card made a couple days ago, and decided to make another card...super simple with lots of color possibilities, depending on your patterned paper...I decided to go pink!  I cut apart the die and used the negative space to make this...
I cut the base of the tree from the tree with my all purpose snippers...

Then I die cut the tree on my white card panel, and after that, die cut the base on top of the already cut tree...overlapping a bit.  I stamped the sentiment and decided that a pink bow was in order.  Thought of twine, floss, even tried other colored ribbon...but chose pink,...I think pink works:)!!  The paper is My Mind's Eye that I got at Michael's, Merry Little Christmas!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE your pink christmas card - it looks amazing:) Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card - and yes, the pink is perfect!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this clean and simple pink card! I'd not ever seen dies from that company. The tree is such a cute little design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I live in Newport News so I feel like we are neighbors. So inspired by your cards. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa