Monday, October 14, 2013

Autumn Tree Tile

I was going through my drawers of single stamps yesterday, and found a few that were just perfect for the fall season and I just HAD to create with:)!!   The card today was made using a stamp I was given  by Stampotique Originals last year...LOVE this tree stamp!!....
 Stamped the framed tree in white AND a variety of Fall colored papers, then cut all the various leaves from the various colors, adhered to the white base and popped up on sentiment stamped card.  I DID emboss both tree and leaves as well as the white base the pieces were adhered to...
Love giving my loved old stamps love...yeh...lots of love here!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

6 comments:

  1. So very pretty :) love the embossing

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little tree!!! The embossing really makes the design stand out....and I like the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Think you love trees!!!
    I do !!!
    So again a beautiful card!
    See you, !neke

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa