Sunday, October 20, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch #50...Aqua Flower

Simple sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch with lots of possibilities!!  I chose a flower stamp from Hero Arts and sentiment from Simon Says Stamp.  Here's my card and the sketch...

 I chose to stamp with versamark on kraft and white emboss.  I LOVE my Prismacolored pencils, and thought this flower and sketch a perfect opportunity to use them!  I colored with an aqua and light aqua pencil, the middle done with 2 shades of umber.  I then stamped the sentiment on vellum with versamark and white embossed, too.  Used 2 enamel dots to add accent.  Here's a close up...
Coloring with these color pencils is SO MUCH FUN!!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa
EDITED*** My card was an Honorable Mention, this week, thanks so much, ladies for the recognition!!

8 comments:

  1. Simply beautiful Lisa - the colours are stunning. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great coloring. Makes me want to get out my pencils.
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  3. The coloring is stunning - beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, Lisa--especially on kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my... such a beautiful bloom... just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your embossed and colored flower on the craft cardstock. Great job. Thanks for playing along with us in the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The aqua on Kraft is so striking. Your coloring is perfect and so is the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa