Monday, October 7, 2013

Christmas Blessings

Another Christmas card using a beautiful snowflake die from the new Holiday Release from Simon Says Stamp, Eliza snowflake, as well as a new stamp set from them, Christmas...
 Talk about a die that is simply lovely all by itself...this one IS!!  I layered it a few times and adhered it to some textured kraft paper I found at AC Moores...had never seen textured kraft, before.  I stamped the sentiments with versa mark and white embossed.    Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

11 comments:

  1. OOHHHHHH! I'm so glad I just ordered this die, because I would have had to kick myself once I saw your simple, beautiful card if I hadn't! You're always an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning in its simplicity!! Love that snowflake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous snowflake!!! Love white on kraft!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The snowflake is fabulous on the Kraft cardstock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very simple and elegant. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning and elegant. This is one of the most beautiful Christmas cards I've ever seen. Truly beautiful. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this Lisa --- a classic CAS card, and gorgeous too! I just pinned it and may have to try it!!

    Fabulous, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful snowflake... these dies are getting more and more detailed!! I also love the textured Kraft... what a great find :0)
    Put it all together and you have made another gorgeous card :0)
    jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have to ask--is this a square card? It is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa