Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Clear Tree Border

Another card made with an older stamp found in my drawer of single wooden stamps, Memory Box Clear Tree Border (I hate to admit it, but I had never used this stamp!!)...
 Stamped the trees on white and then again on vellum.  Colored and cut out the vellum tops of the trees,  adhered to the stamped ones on the panel, and drew a line across the tree line...
Love this Tim Holtz Distress paper....THIS color has yellow specks in it( didn't notice this with the other colors)...thought it PERFECT with the trees!  I stamped the sentiment stamp from Hampton Art, Kelly's Thinking of You...I LOVE Fall!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa
Just a note...the links to the stamps are the only ones I could find...if you find better ones, please let me know...thanks:)!!

6 comments:

  1. I love your lollipop trees and making the tops from vellum is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card! Love those trees, and how you used the vellum! For the life of me, I can't use vellum without the adhesive showing. You should do a tutorial... : ) Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those trees are adorable!! Great card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous trees in autumn colours...... love the tip of using vellum for them :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Again a very nice tree!Love the colors!

    Hello to you , !neke

    ReplyDelete
  6. The autumn colors are so picturesque on the trees. Love the vellum - great idea!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa