Saturday, October 5, 2013

Framed Onesies

I love onesie dies, they are classics for baby cards!  I have a LARGE and medium onesie...now I have 2 from W Plus 9 Designs that are my small onesies.  I thought framing them would be fun (excuse the black background...it seems that photographing white cards at my house these days, seem to show better with black behind them...wish I had better light...or a better camera:)!!)...
 I used a single flower from a Memory Box border die dotted with Enamel Accents for the baby girl.  I used a piece of linen to emboss the onesies for some texture...

I used a memory box tie die (cut down) for the boy. 

 I used two different square dies to make a layered frame and used a cute sentiment from Simon Says Stamp!  The paper is Papertrey Ink.  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa


11 comments:

  1. Both cards are very sweet and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you have forced me to buy the onesies dies. Gotta have them for a CASE. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute. Love the bow tie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute, Lisa. I love the way you layered the frame.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are so cute and adorable. I think your cards look fine phtographed with the black background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All three are so ADORABLE! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely adorable cards! I love that you used linen on the girl's onesie...too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW ! its really beautiful and cute. Absolutely adorable. Really an excellent work has been done. The way you have layered the frame is awesome. Great work !I too want to share a website which specializes in offering these onesies.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa