Friday, October 4, 2013

Halloween Tree

I made this card back when I was trying to make a card for CASology's silhouette challenge found HERE...but thought the leaves in the tree were not really silhouette, so I put the tree panel to the side of my desk and forgot about it, until I was cleaning... put a card to it and am calling it my Halloween tree...made with my favorite tree die evah, Tree for All Seasons from Simon Says Stamp...
Gotta say....love the orange and black together....Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

9 comments:

  1. WOW the colours are just superb together, what an impact...like you, I LURVE this card! TFS..HUGS.

    DENISE (uk)X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely A1, OTT, gorgeous!

    Mary Mac

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! I like the tree-die, you have used him before!!
    Is it a die from Memory Box?
    /Carola ♣

    ReplyDelete
  4. Again a super card with your favorite tree!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That really makes a statement in the black and orange! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this design, thanks for sharing this with us.
    compare airport parking

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would really like to thanks for the efforts you've got made in writing this post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This blog is providing valuable and unique information.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to receive this kind of knowledge every day.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa