Thursday, October 24, 2013

Less is More 142...Merry Christmas Trees

I purchased the Paper Smooches set Warm Hearts around Christmas time last year, but never got around to using it...so used it to make a card for Less is More's challenge 142 with the theme trees...
Stamped, cut out and cut out the heart of the one tree with my swivel exacto knife...popped up and adhered above the Paper Smooches sentiment.  FUN!!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

EDITED***Thank you so much, Chrissie and Jen, for Showcasing my card this week at Less is More!!

 I am honored and thrilled, you have made this girl one happy stamper:)!!

8 comments:

  1. Way to rock the PS Stamps! Love this Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeously CAS - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is simply stunning and they do look like 'Merry' Christmas trees. Great skill with that knife by the way!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this CAS classic, Lisa! Congratulations on the showcase at LIM!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cool card - well deserved showcase at LIM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought I had stopped here to tell you how much I love your card...my apologies!

    Congrats on your well deserved showcase at LIM!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa