Friday, October 11, 2013

Pine Branches

Don't know what it is...only mid October, but I am soooo excited about Christmas...can't stop making Christmas cards!!  I thought this pine branch die from Impression Obsession looked cool... combined it with some berries from another Impression Obsession die and a new Simon Says Stamp sentiment...
I used two branches, and layered each branch twice...a very intricate die...had to use my metal plate adapter for a great cut!  I used the berries from the Twig Wreath die and added the berries to the branches and dotted with glossy accents.  I got a cool tool to place tiny things like berries on your card. The berry sticks to the Quickstik, I tapped it in the glossy accents to stick it to the branch, and with the tool at the other end of the "stik" you can place the berry perfectly on the branch...cool tool!!  Then dotted with glossy accents.  Wrapped the branches with twine...FUN!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

5 comments:

  1. I just got these pine branches too! Love how they look against the kraft with the touches of red!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great dimension on the branches! The berries really pop :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my wish list gets longer...terrific...simple..yet striking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa ... you are the queen of simplicity... I just love those pine branches. Such a pleasing colour palette... it makes me feel all Christmassy too :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa