Friday, October 18, 2013

Pink and Brown for Christmas

I LOVE pink, brown and white...the card I had published for the Papercrafts Christmas issue was, you guessed it, pink, brown and white...just love this color combo for anytime, but think it's sweet for Christmas...and kind of unexpected...
This was actually my first card made for the CAS(E) this Sketch 49, but decided to go with Fall leaves for that sketch.  Made with 2 old Martha Stewart snowflake punches (I KNOW the largest is retired...so sorry), the darkest pink is a new Simon Says Stamp snowflake die.  The sentiments are Simon Says Stamp, too, all three items from the Holiday Release.  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

12 comments:

  1. This is simply lovely! Love the pinks and browns. Really great card. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.... how I love this color combination! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty. I love these colors together too. I use it a lot when I make baby cards. Never thought of using it for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would never have thought to use those colors for Christmas but I just love it! It's always fun to use non traditional colors for the holidays!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors!
    Perfect match!
    Say hello to you, !neke

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loooove snowflakes and love this colour combo so I'm loving this card :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous and to think I owe everything you used....this is one stunning card! I LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Would have never in a million years thought Christmas with these colors. But, wow! I'm glad you did because I LOVE this card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another stunner Lisa...... this colour combo rocks for Christmas!!
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this unique color combo with the snowflakes! Had to pin this lovely CAS design!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa