Sunday, October 27, 2013

Twined Tree

The challenge at Less is More this week, has me trying new things with twine!   I decided to use it when die cutting and made a christmas tree with some stripes of twine...

                                                     Here's a close up of the die cut tree...

                 And here's proof...cause I know it doesn't really LOOK like twine in that tree...
Layered tree and sentiment, used glossy accents(very sparingly and carefully) to attach the landscape twine to the card and popped up tree and white panel.  We'll see if I can think of more ways to use twine:)!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

6 comments:

  1. Adorable tree and card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are way too clever!!!
    Beautiful job Lisa.
    Thanks for always inspiring me... Have a great new week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is brilliant Lisa, I'm glad we've got your creative juices flowing with this challenge...but then all your creations are fab!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now THAT is an innovative use of twine. Great tree, and card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Beautiful! I just love how you used the String!!! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just brilliant as always.... inspired way to use twine :0)

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa