Sunday, October 6, 2013

White Christmas...Less is More 140

This week's challenge at Less is More is to make a clean and simple card using White on White...AND to make the card a Christmas card!!  This is simple, total white, AND Christmas:)!!...
I used a brand new snowflake die from the Holiday release from Simon Says Stamp and a sentiment die from Papertrey Ink.  I layered each 4 times for depth...wanted them to POP off the card!  Rounded the bottom corners...just got this really cool corner rounder after my Stampin Up corner rounders died under the strain of thick card stock:(!!...this one works with such incredible ease...sweet!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

9 comments:

  1. Love white on white cards and snowflakes, so this one is calling my name loudly -- need my address wink, wink, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Lisa
    Margaret x

    ReplyDelete
  3. As beautiful as ever Lisa!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just love this lisa
    Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen x
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dimension on your die cuts - great card!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa