Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Happy Hearts of Love

When I finished this card, my daughter said it made her feel happy when she looked at it...a card of love, but happy love!  Love doesn't always have to be romantic, right:)?!...
Used a new die from Simon Says Stamp, Wrapped Mailing Label, for the main panel (shortened it by putting through my Big Shot part way from both sides of the cut, not using the serrated edge on the die)...loving the wavy edges on the ends of this die, Simon Says Stamp heart dies and Simon Says Stamp Falling Hearts die (debossed) on the card.   Rounded one corner of the card.  The sentiment is Avery Elle and the dots are Doodlebug...ok...FUN!!  Hope the rest of your week is "love"ly!!   Hugs!! Lisa

8 comments:

  1. This is so bright and cheerful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) This card makes me feel happy, too. It's bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw this on Pinterest. It's really lovely. The colors are fab.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What are your colors behind the hearts and how did you do them? Thanks. I love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, Beverly! I used scraps for the colors, but my guess...using some of my favorites...Papertrey Ink Raspberry Fizz, Stampin Up Pumpkin Pie, Summer Sun, Lucky Limeade and Bermuda Bay(this is one that could be off) ...that's my best guess:)...hugs:)!! Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card.......do you offer your pieces for sale at all?

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa