Friday, January 3, 2014

Hugs and Kisses

I made this card with a new die from the sweet Valentines 2014 release from Simon Says Stamp!  The vast array of Valentine's Day dies is AMAZING!!  By my daughter's suggestion I simply used the die to "say it all"...no words needed...
Layered the Hugs and kissed a bunch of times and coated with glossy accents to give it a shiny look and rounded the one corner in keeping with the curve of the "o".  The patterned paper is from Michael's.  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

4 comments:

  1. So simple yet so effective, and rounding the corner with the O was perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! A great masculine card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your daughter was right, no sentiment needed! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with your daughter - having no sentiment is perfect. And so is your color combo.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa