Thursday, January 23, 2014

I'm on a Fresh Foliage Roll

Just thought I would show you a couple more cards using the same layout and use of the Memory Box Fresh Foliage die that I used on this card(thanks again, Loll!)...
After I made this teal colored card, I needed to make a sympathy card AND a birthday card, and thought that making a card like this one would be perfect for both occasions.  The same, but what a difference a change of colored paper and sentiment can make(and I changed the square to a rectangle for the birthday to fit it's sentiment)...

SUPER VERSATILE!!  Layered each foliage 3 times for depth, adhering them to one another and to the colored panel with Glossy Accents.  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards - it nice to see the versitility of the leaf die. Your changing colored papers and sentiments really works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you come up with a fabulous design its always great to try a variety of different 'looks'! Great cards, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I LOVE that PINK! You really have created an awesome design that could work with any color. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards. Thanks for sharing. I love fresh new ideas on what to do with all my stash. LOL. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prepare to be CASEd!!! :) Love these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How versatile this card design with the dies is! I'm loving it. I giggled at what Leslie wrote: Prepare to be CASEd, yes, I think she's spot on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These cards are stunning! Perfect for any occasion. Love them

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great way to use this Die. I love how you changed it from a square to a rectangle cut out.

    Ter ;

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you made three different cards. I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh WOW!!!

    These are simply stunning. As for the die, well that is now on my shopping list!!

    Love Sheila x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these cards. Linked to yours on my blog as I used these for inspiration to make a thank you card.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa