Friday, January 3, 2014

Lots of Red Hearts

I made this card with a new set from Papertrey Ink...die cutting the frame several times and placing a stamped heart into the openings of the frame...
I stamped 3 of each heart design and placed them randomly around the card...decided on all red so as to keep the design a bit simpler given all the patterns and keeping with the sentiment's idea of not one heart...but 30 hearts, but all kind of the same heart (red)...not sure that makes any sense??...lots of possibilities with this die:)!!   Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

7 comments:

  1. I love all the red papers you used, Lisa. It reminds me of a quilt I made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea. The hearts are beautiful mas is the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card - I love all the red hearts. The patterned papers you chose work so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I'm getting jealous of all your Valentine dies! Another couple of great cards from you. I look forward to the next one! Thanks for the idea of putting Glossy Accents on the stacked die cut. It really adds to it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can definitely see potential with that die. How fun what you've done with it. I like all the reds. The different patterns jazz it up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in love with your card...really in love with it. All those fabulous red hearts are just so sweet. This is the cutest Valentine's Day card!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa