Saturday, January 11, 2014

Love You with Paint Chips

I wanted to use this wonderful new Big Love You die from Simon Says Stamp, but couldn't find colors to put under the die cut sentiment that I loved...until I got some paint chips!!...

The subtle change of hues is JUST what I wanted, but couldn't get from all my endless array of papers!! This is from one paint chip with 3 colors, the darkest under the first letters of each word, and lighter with the remaining letters for an ombre feel.   I stamped on the front of the panel using versamark and clear embossing powderwith a new stamp from Simon, Drawn Heart Background, too...here's a close up...
I will be using more paint chips in the future...FUN!!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

2 comments:

  1. This is a fun card! Love, love, LOVE those hearts in the background! You've done it again with another wonderful Valentine's Day card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never thought about using paint chips! Now I have a whole new palate to choose from. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa