Friday, March 20, 2015

Happy Spring!

I discovered that it is the first day of Spring, today!!  I COULD NOT let the day go by without acknowledging this special day!!  I have daffodils blooming in my yard, with tulips and gerberas on the way...used a new Spring Fling Quick Card Panel from Reverse Confetti that was PERFECT for a fun, by it's very name...quick, Spring card...
 
These quick panel cards are some of my favorite things...I LOVE how easy it is to be inspired and easy it is to make cards with these colorful, fun papers!!  The flowers are also Reverse Confetti...Petals 'n Posies, the stems and leaves are My Favorite Things, and the striped background is Papertrey Ink Simple Stripes Impression plate(which is no longer available)...so sorry...I cannot seem to provide links to Reverse Confetti through Inklinkz...but direct links can be made by clicking on the green print:)!!Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

6 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card! I hope spring will arrive soon and stay around a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, Lisa! We stood in weak spring sunshine to watch the eclipse here in the UK today... but at least it was sunshine, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how perfect is that happy, happy spring card Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a happy card Lisa. I love the heart behind your sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very, very pretty card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy, Happy Spring--bring it on! Love the colors here--not the usual muted pastels one associates with spring. These are much better than that!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa