Thursday, May 14, 2015

More Recycled Paper Turned Birthday Card

Yesterday, I made a couple cards using some recycled sample papers from a graphic design company...another one today...this time a birthday card...
Used two blues and three browns along with at Poppy Stamps die, Jumbled Birthday.  LOVE the font of this sentiment die, and thought that an embossed, striped paper from all my amassed samples, would work well with the the striped, but slightly rounded sentiment!  Used strips of paper for the sentiment, adhered them to a piece of copy paper, and then run through my die cutting machine.  I layered a couple times each with chipboard (recycled tissue box...dare I say I LOVE to recycle:)!!).  Here's a close up...
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa
The die that I used on this card:

7 comments:

  1. Loving all the creative things you're doing with the new papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great masculine looking card Lisa, love your recycling tip! Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your recycling idea is very clever. Im going to try it. Your cards are so CAS and sooooo beautiful!
    Hugs
    MaryV

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another winner. Love this one. I bet it's the most CAS'd card today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another classic design that looks amazing :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card Lisa, it's stunning!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have discussed an interesting topic that everybody should know. Very well explained with examples. i have found a similar websitepaper disposal services visit the site to know more about complete shredding

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa