Saturday, December 19, 2015

A Final Christmas Card for 2015

I know I've been absent a bit this month...lots of family visiting and a crazy December have had me away from my "haven"...I will be back soon!!  Here's one final Christmas card I made using some peanut tops(the tops that seal a can of peanuts) and some older products from Paper Smooches and Hero Arts...
 I die cut the leaves from the Paper Smooches die and adhered them to the card, fitting them to the Hero Arts sentiment.  Here's a close up...
I LOVE using older stamps and dies...always great to give them some loving:)!!  Hope you are all having a great weekend in anticipation of Christmas this coming week:)!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant! I love the way you "recycled" the lids, And a very cute card too!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa