Thursday, December 17, 2015

Bramble Heart

Simon Says Stamp just released their latest sets of stamps and dies yesterday, with their You Have My Heart collection it is wonderful!!  The Bramble Heart die is one of the sweet dies from that collection, and is  a simply lovely, delicate and flowing heart shaped die!  I have a card to show you today, that I made using this pretty, new die...
I die cut the flower filled heart 3 times, and adhered them together.  I colored the leaves with markers and  used pink cardstock for the flowers and dotted them and the berries with Enamel Accents. I used a white panel, and embossed with Simon's stitched rectangles, and an older sentiment stamp from another Simon set.
   Hope you will check out the new  release...it's full of some wonderful new products, can't wait to show you more!!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa


6 comments:

  1. What a darling card! I just love the way you colored, the soft pink flowers and the dimensional enamel -- awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, this is simply gorgeous! Beautiful design, beautiful die!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are consistently the most beautiful in 'blogland'! I LOVE your style of cardmaking!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I especially like your use of dies. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cards you make, but can never seem to get them to look as nice as yours. How did you get the outline of the heart to look rounded?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm...I simply die cut the heart and layered it...if it looks rounded, that is just because of the die, I didn't do anything special to it...hope that answers your question:)...

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa