Monday, December 28, 2015

Reverse Confetti Sketch For You To Try and News!

I have a couple things to share with you today!  First, I have made a card for Reverse Confetti'December's Sketch for You to Try!  Here's my card and the sketch...

With 70+ degrees here in Virginia, lately, it's hard to think of snow, but one can dream:)!!   I layered the Reverse Confetti Layered Snowflake Confetti Cut die and Winter Words die and Coordinating sentiment stamp...a super easy interpretation of the sketch...but so much fun!!

Over at the Reverse Confetti Blog, there are a couple fun announcements...you will HAVE to check them out!  I am so honored and thrilled to be a part of Jen's Confetti Crew design team..

  I can't wait to share the new release coming on January 8th!!... sneaks will start on the 5th...2016 is going to be an AMAZING YEAR at Reverse Confetti!!...

 Here's a list of the things I used on my card today...



Check the sketch and details out over at the Reverse Confetti blog ...there's a prize for the winner of the challenge...you've still got a few days to enter the challenge:)!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

3 comments:

  1. oooohhh...love your take on SFYTT ...so happy to be working with you again in 2016

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a self-proclaimed snowflake aholic and even have them around all year round. Love what you did with the snowflake and the colors. Teal is the color for MG (Myasthenia Gravis - an auto immune disease which affects the muscles) They call it the snowflake disease because it is different for everyone who has it. This would be perfect for awareness. ~M~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love it, and congrats!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa