Sunday, December 13, 2015

Three Layered Snowflakes

I LOVE Reverse Confetti's  Layered Snowflake Confetti Cuts dies!!  The versatility of this set is wonderful...you can make layered snowflakes as simple, or as intricate as you choose.  These dies make for some really pretty snowflakes...I have opted to make my snowflakes into ornaments that I will give as gifts!  I have made three...all with the same colors, so you can see how different they can look...I have had so much fun...the possibilities are only limited by your imagination (the diagrams on the Reverse Confetti site are SO helpful, too:)!!)!  Here they are...
         
I layered the kraft base on all three, as well as the hearts and green and white center pieces.  I did paper pierce all the flakes...



I did hand write this on the back of the ornaments, too...

Here's a pic of the die set:

Oh my...I think I may do one of these each month next year, so I will easily have 12 done by Christmas!!  What fun!!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

5 comments:

  1. Love iT !
    Lisa wishing you and your familie a very happy Christmas.
    Ineke X

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a wonderful die set and you have made wonderful ornaments with it - think i might really NEED these dies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so pretty! I love the different designs you created...

    ReplyDelete
  4. These three are gorgeous I love the colours and how different each is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colors and designs!!! TFS!
    xo, Manisha from California.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa