Friday, September 23, 2016

Autumn Blessings

I recently got the new Simon Says Stamp Autumn Greetings stamp set(LOVE these wonderful sentiments!!), and used it with the not so new sweet Simon Stitched Pumpkins to make another Fall card...ahhhh...I LOVE Fall!!...
I die cut and layered the pumpkins from patterned cardstock, and die cut the stems with the same dies from dark brown cardstock and added leaves and green vines(really thin cardstock twirled around a skinny paint brush).  The ground was made using yet another Simon die from Stitched Slopes and Hills die set.  Here's a close up of the pumpkins...
The fun just never ends when I'm in my craft room!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

2 comments:

  1. I love your clean and simple fall cards! Those pumpkins are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa