Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Fall Leaves Thinking of You

I traveled back to Virginia from Florida yesterday, and I got in late last night!  I had a bunch of new goodies waiting for me when I got home😊...and I hope to get in my craft room this morning, but I have one more card to share with you that I made with my leftover watercolor leaves from THIS card and THIS card...
I coupled the leaves together with a very old rubber stamp sentiment from Stampa Rosa(the date on the side said 1999!)...I just thought the wispiness and flow of the font went so perfectly with the leaves!!  Maybe there are some of you, like me, that have drawers of old rubber stamps that are just dieing for some "love"...check out your old stamps next time you're creating to see if you have an old stamp that would just go perfectly with what you're creating:)!!  Here's a close up of my leaves...
OK...time to go a little unpacking, then it's off to my "happy place", my craft room, to get creatin'....can't wait!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

4 comments:

  1. I love those autumn colours!
    Gabi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going to have those gorgeous leaves on our trees and on my lawn soon - can't wait! LOVE fall colours - just not the leaf raking LOL! Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your leaves are gorgeous! I love how they are curved to give a bit of dimension. I love seeing older stamps that are timeless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's good to have you back. I've missed seeing your lovely creations. I too received lots of new goodies yesterday. I spent five days purging the old to make room for the new. I parted with over 700 wood stamps that will be appreciated in their new home. I far prefer the ease of using cling stamps and using them with my MISTI. I was never good at getting consistent looks with wood stamps. Have a great day!

    Debra

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa