Thursday, September 15, 2016

I Love You...

I LOVE this new set of stamps and die from Simon Says Stamp's Stamptember® release,  YOU ... they all combine for one amazing must have sets!!  I love the coordinating sentiments that go with this "You" die cut ...I will have another card to show you tomorrow using this set!!  But for today...
I stamped the background stamp with Simon Fog ink after masking with a piece of torn paper, then die cut and layered the "You".  I stamped and clear embossed the sentiments and added a layered, glossy accented heart on a silver thread hanging from the "Y".  Here's a close up...
OH...I am so happy to be back in my craft room...I am having SO...MUCH...FUN!!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

9 comments:

  1. Oh Lisa this is soooo my kind of card! LOVE it!
    That tiny ♥ !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't even express how much I love this card! Probably my favorite of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the most beautiful design x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE THIS CARD, you always have a way of making paper so BEAUTIFUL !

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is truly awesome! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card. Love the hanging heart.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa