Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Sending Hugs

 I got the My Favorite Things Sensational Stitched Flower Card Kit last month, stitched flower dies galore (24 dies to be precise!!)!  Well, me and flower dies...I...AM...IN...HEAVEN!!!  And if that wasn't enough, the kit came with a LARGE set of sentiment dies, All Ocassion Sentiments, and I chose to cut one apart and fit it to today's card...
I chose a darker red cardstock and a dark olive green for the flowers and stems, and paired them with a kraft colored card.  I layered the flowers 3 times, the white centers twice.  I also used the MFT Stamps Inside/Out Stitch Rectangle Stax die  to create a "frame".  I used my MISTI to stamp the sentiment multiple times, so that when I applied my white embossing powder, it would coat really well:)!!  Here's a close up...
This card makes me happy!!  What incredible fun this set is!!  The set sold out quickly, but the wonderful news...be on the look out, it will be available in a future release(I read that on their site:)!)  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

5 comments:

  1. IN LOVE with your card! Love that red and white against the kraft! So pretty, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Lisa! I haven't used my stitched flower card kit yet, but I will be tonight after seeing your inspiration. Thanks for sharing with all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh this card is just awesome! Loving the stitched flower. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors are great with the kraft card stock. You always sound so happy it makes me feel happy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely LOVE this card Lisa! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa