Friday, September 16, 2016

Thank You...

Another card using the new YOU stamp/die set from Simon Says Stamp's new Stamptember® release...have to say it again...LOVE this set!!  
 I simply combined the die and sentiment stamps with a pretty piece of patterned paper from My Mind's Eye (Fancy That, I've linked it below, so you could see what it looks like, but it's no longer available from Simon...purchased at Hobby Lobby)...such pretty paper!!  You COULD make this paper with some solid papers and some gold strips.  The card is 6"x4"...I wanted to get the full height of each of the 4 colors!  I glossy accented the "You"....here's a close up...
Oh yeah...such great fun!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

3 comments:

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa