Monday, February 6, 2017

Love on Your Wedding Day

I pulled out the pack of 6x6 papers from My Mind's Eye, Fancy That...such a pretty pack of papers!!   I thought one of pieces was PERFECT for a wedding card...thus a simple card made using the new Simon Says Stamp Love die and a sentiment stamp from All My Love, with that piece of paper... 
 I layered the "love", stamped and embossed the sentiment, adhered to panel that I had added a piece of black cardstock to...loved how there were two birds together...putting the "love" below them, I thought, was perfect for a wedding.  I used other papers from the pack for the backgound of the "love" die, as well as the card background.  Here's a close up...
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

4 comments:

  1. beautiful card, Lisa - love it! and i think i have some of that paper in my stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The placement of the sentiment below the bird images on this lovely DP is fabulous. The soft colours are perfect for a wedding card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Lisa! I love everything about this card, but especially your choice of papers. Those flowers, at first glance (and as intended), appear so dimensional they could have been added individually! Just gorgeous, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, this is another gorgeous one! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa