Monday, May 29, 2017

Floral Sparkle Friends

Simon Says Stamp just came out with a brand new release last week, Cherished!  I made a card last night using one of the pretty new dies, Floral Sparkle...
I die cut the Floral Sparkle die a couple times...once throught the top panel, and then on strip that I adhered underneath the top panel.  I added a bottom piece of cardstock that I had put lots of tombow adhesive, then added die cut pieces of the flowers, leaves and dots in various blue and green paint chips...I matched the blue with one of the Simon inks for the sentiment.  I adhered all those pieces(the card panel and two strips), now adhered together, onto a white card.  Here's a close up...
Pretty and simple...and pretty simple:)!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

4 comments:

  1. This is simply beautiful Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Floral Sparkle die, and your choice of colors and sentiment! Great card, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I need the die you used...time to go shopping.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa