Tuesday, July 11, 2017

A Simple Sunflower Birthday

If you've seen a few of my flower posts this last week, you might have noticed a few repetitive elements...well, I have noticed:)!!  I am in LOVE with MFT Stitched Flowers, and PTI Impression Plates and Keep it Simple sentiment stamps!!!!  Today is yet another in this continuing series of fun flower cards...
I had die cut a bunch of the stitched flowers and had them on my desk with another idea in mind, when I thought of a sunflower...they are a much loved flower in my family.  Well...I pushed the multitude of flowers aside to use a couple of the flowers to make a sunflower!  I layered the flower three layers thick for each of the two flower pieces, and three layers for the middle.  Each leaf is two layers thick.  I used the other side of the PTI impression plate that I used for my trio of flower birthday card last week...Guide Line Grid, and another of the Keep it Simple Birthday sentiments.  Here's a close up...
I love super simple and pretty...I just can't stop creating with these pretty flowers..having so stinkin much fun!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Wow, girl! You've been on a creative roll! I can hardly keep up. I had to order the PTI Grid Impression Plate. Would you believe it is the one Impression Plate that I don't have? I love what you've been creating...the simplicity, color, and flowers. All have been so lovely, Lisa. Please keep posting :)

    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, it gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa