Saturday, July 8, 2017

Another Stitched Happy Birthday

I had the My Favorite Things Stitched Flower dies on my work desk, and made another birthday card with them, this time, with a bigger six-sided flower than the one I used on yesterday's card...
 I die cut, then layered the flowers, and adhered them onto a stitched rectangle with two die cut Poppy Stamp Massa Leaves dies.  I layered all these onto a card having used a Papertrey Ink Impression Plate and Papertrey Ink stamped sentiment.  Here's a close up...
I hope to have one more trio of flowers, using this same flower die tomorrow...I LOVE these flower dies!!!   Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

10 comments:

  1. What a pretty card. I do not recall having seen that impression plate from PTI...I need to go check it out. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Lisa this is beautiful! I had to pin this little beauty for inspiration! ♥ it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Thanks for the reminder about that nice PTI impression plate
    I have back in my stack.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Lisa. Love the colors, the stitched flowers and the EF. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card!! Love the simplicity!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it. Want to make it! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card Lisa. I really like the impression plate you used for the background. It gives a nice trellis look.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thankyou for this wondrous post, I am glad I observed this website on yahoo.
    Happy Birthday Wishes Quotes Images for Friends Hindi Shayari

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great survey, I'm sure you're getting a great response. IGCSE Singapore

    ReplyDelete
  10. I read a article under the same title some time ago, but this articles quality is much, much better. How you do this.. lottovip

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa