Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Flowers in Squares

I used the new Simon Says Stamp Floral Burst Collage die along with their Tri Square die to make a thank you card...
I EDITED my card and added some enamel dots...I like it better with the dots!!  The original is below...
I die cut and layered the medium sized flowers from the die, and adhered them randomly on black cardstock, behind three die cut squares, made SUPER easy with the Simon Says Stamp Tri Square die.   I used a Papertrey Ink senitment stamp stamped vertically and dotted with two tiny black dots for some interest.  Here's a close up...
I hope to  have another card to show you tomorrow with another sweet use for this Floral Burst Collage die...I LOVE LOVE LOVE this die!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty. You can't go wrong with bright pink and orange.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the clean design. Please share the source for the ribbed paper ��

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa