Saturday, July 15, 2017

Silhouetted Thank You

  I'm really late to the party, but made a card based on a CAS(E) this Sketch challenge sketch from a couple weeks ago, and decided to use one of my FAVORITE leaf dies of all times, Memory Box's Fresh Foliage...
I used a My Favorite Things background stamp, Mesh, stamped on watercolor paper with versa mark and clear embossed.  I then used watercolor paints in silver and black with a water brush to color the panel.  I cut it up and layered the pieces, then adhered them onto card with a stamped Papertrey sentiment.  I layered the Fresh Foliage leaves three times , then adhered to the mesh rectangles.  Here's a close up...
Just a note... It appears the Fresh Foliage die has been discontinued, but can still befound at a couple places, it IS a pretty die!!  
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card, Lisa! jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, this card is striking. Love how you cut and then put back together the mesh background (one of my favorites). I just might have to borrow your idea. I always leave your blog inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Lisa, this card is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice Lisa. This would also make a lovely sympathy card, I think. Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa