Sunday, July 2, 2017

Strawberry Filled Thanks

I used one of the fun, brand new stamp sets from Simon Says Stamp's One of a Kind release, Artsy Fruits, to make a strawberry filled thank you card...
The "sweet" set comes with the outlines, middles and tops stamps for the arsty strawberries,  and parts for ALL the fruits in the stamp set!  I stamped all the outlines first...putting the large and small outlines on one acrylic block, moving it around on the panel.  I then filled in the strawberries with the middle stamps, stamping in the same color as the outlines.  I finished by stamping each of the strawberry tops using a green ink.  It may look like a time consuming venture, but SO EASY...almost impossible to make "mistakes"...this was all made very effortlessly and quickly!!  I folded a piece of vellum over the card, added some twine, and a layered Simon die cut sentiment, and card complete:)!!  Here's a close up...
What a super cute and super fun stamp set... and card!!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Awesome card, Lisa. Love the color of the strawberries and the vellum overlay. Oftentimes, I see a stamp set that I have no interest in, but then I see you use it and tons of ideas pop into my head. So appreciate your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa