Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Tickled Pink...

It's my daughter Emma's birthday, today!  My son-in-law had wanted a birthday card for her.  When I asked him what he wanted, he said a pig (my daughter LOVES pigs)and the sentiment to say, I'm tickled pink it's your birthday!  Here's what I came up with, thank you MFT!!....
 I stamped, die cut, then colored the cute pig with my prismacolor markers.  I layered the pig, and adhered him to a stitched square panel..  I used three of the sentiments from the Hog Heaven stamp set, two I cut apart, the third one I masked.  I then layered THAT panel with a striped pink cardstock and then onto a  plain pink piece of cardstock.  I then used a Wink of Stella brush to give the card a little sparkle...Emma LOVES cards with glitter, and wink of stella gives you such a sweet touch of glitter, but not too blingy.  Here's a closeup(you can see the glitter at the top of the card a little)... 
This little piggy is adorable:)!!...Happy, Happy Birthday, my sweet Emma!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

2 comments:

  1. What a cute card, Lisa. You need to check out the MFT stamp set Sow Much Cuteness if you haven't already. An entirely different style of pig and great sentiments. You could keep your daughter in pig cards for quite some time. Love the sentiment you put together. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Lisa. Cute character. x

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa