Friday, July 21, 2017

Triangle Thanks

I made another card with the same things I used on yesterday's card...Simon Says Stamp's Perfect Shape dies, Thoughtful Messages stamps, and paint chips...
 I used one of the CAS(E) this Sketch sketches for my inspiration!  I have been seeing commercials on tv, of late, with shapes in the backgrounds, and have just so been inspired to create with shapes.  I layered the triangles, stamped the sentiment...super simple...oh how I love clean and simple!!!  Here's a close up...
SUCH FUN...more to come!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

\\\\\\\\\\\\\



4 comments:

  1. Ooh so cool! Love this! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layout and colors. What did you emboss the card with?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa